This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Incident Detection- Too Sensitive, Lily

I'm on the struggle bus with this new Lily and the incident detection...  3 out 4 times it goes off in the shower from the water hitting the watch (7 times, apparently). 

I tried turning the vibration up to high to catch it before it fires off the alert. I've put my emergency contacts on notice that I'm likely OK if you get an alert. But part of the reason I chose THIS particular watch was so I didn't have to take it off in the shower (besides, when else would I ever get the watch cleaned?!) AND I like the functionality of having incident detection!!  

The alert can't be disabled; it seems to happen when I'm washing my face (thus, my eyes are closed) and I don't know what to do next...

Anyone else having this issue and have a good solution?  TIA

• Yep, all of this. I ended up removing my emergency contact today so it would stop spamming my husband multiple times a day.  I can't quite tell what is setting it off, but it's quite annoying.

• We need an adjustable threshold!

I get the same issue walking and jumping, or hitting the breaks on my bike. I have disabled it for most sports, but thought atleast during cycling it may be of use. It is a bit of a non-feature in its current state.

• Turning into a huge issue for me all of a sudden. I almost think my phone is shorting out somehow and I cannot believe that this can’t be disabled.