This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How accurate Lily Pulse Ox measurement ?

Hi, first time using Pulse Ox here, I never have one before. I got an average level of 88% the first day and increase to 91% which is a bit concern to me. I don't normally feel great after wake up either so I would like to know if you are getting high values on your Lily ? Just to rule out its not the watch inaccuracy but myself. Getting sleep study is quite expensive so I just want to make sure.

• Garmin's PulseOX is very inaccurate. You can use it as an indicator when it is going down even more but not for real life stats. I own a clinical pulsoximeter and it always shows 98-99% when my Garmin always says 88-95%. Always. Even when I am sick I have 96-98% on my pulsoximeter. Higher then days when I feel perfect with my Garmin. Better keep an eye on Body Battery, that is more accurate imo. 

• Thanks a lot, I might try with clinical oximeter to see if I get a good results too. A bit annoying if it's not always accurate like this.

• I’ve only had mine 2 days and it’s been average 91% and 89% during sleep, dropping to 76% at one point the 2nd night...so I’m sure it’s inaccurate. I’ve never had a clinical one done as as far as I know there’s nothing wrong with me Unamused

• I took a pulse ox measurement over the weekend and came in at 88%, and immediately after (less than 1 minute later) took a second reading and got 93%, so definitely not at all accurate!
    I bought a finger pulse ox sensor from a local pharmacy earlier in the year, which shows me steady at 98%-99%

• I agree, mine does the same.