This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily Body Battery Stuck at 5%

I've had the Lily smartwatch for just over a week now.  The first 2 days, the body battery would register/charge my rest and sleep.  Then suddenly it would show very high-stress readings (even during meditation, breathing exercises, and deeply restful moments).  The body battery at that point sticks at 5%, with no charges or depletions (even with exercise).  I did a factory reset which seemed to make everything work again, showing charging at rest, normal stress levels, and charging/depletion of the body battery.  Now it is doing the same, showing 5% body battery, not charging at all during sleep, not registering restful moments.  Also, the respiration rate always shows the same number, even when doing long stretches of HRV breathing exercises at 5.5 or 6 breaths per minute.  The only time it registers a different respiration rate is when I perform the watch's breathwork activity.  Is there a fix for these issues other than factory resetting every other day? (Sorry if this has already been addressed, or if posted in wrong place).  Thank you!

• HI there! Please wear the device a full 7 days without resetting. If it is still showing 5, please let me know!

• My wife got this watch since last Saturday.
    After the latest update the same issue occurs.
    Stress level during sleep is sky high and the body battery doesn't charge at all; stuck at 5%.

My wife reset the watch today, so now let's wait and see the measurement after 7 days.

note: The battery of the watch seems to drain quickly, but this is not yet fully tested.

• I'm having the same issue!  My body battery is stuck at 5, doesn't rise or fall at all.  It is showing high stress even though I slept a full 9 hours last night.

• I'm having the same issue!  My body battery is stuck at 5, doesn't rise or fall at all.  It is showing high stress even though I slept a full 9 hours last night.

Hello! Have you had the device a minimum of 7 days yet?

• I've had it for 5 at this point.  I didn't sleep with it on until the past couple of nights, and that is when it started reading a 5 body battery.

• OK, I will need you to wear the device for a consistent 7 days at minimum then we can go from there! 

• Hello Amber,

It's been 8 days since the last reset, and these 8 days my wife continuously wore the watch. 
    Sadly the body battery is still 5% and the stress level is always high.
    note: during a workout the stress level isn't measured (as supposed to).

There is one "activity" were the stress level is low and the body battery is gained a few percent:
    Gaming on the ps4 console, playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. lol
    The longer the gaming session, the more body battery is gained. Afterwards the body battery deplieds to 5%.
    But during sleep or any other relaxing "activity" (watching tv for example) the body battery is stuck at 5%.

note: She charged the watch when really necessary through a wall plug. 

Hope to hear soon. Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards Danny

• Hello Amber,

It's been 8 days since the last reset, and these 8 days my wife continuously wore the watch. 
    Sadly the body battery is still 5% and the stress level is always high.
    note: during a workout the stress level isn't measured (as supposed to).

There is one "activity" were the stress level is low and the body battery is gained a few percent:
    Gaming on the ps4 console, playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. lol
    The longer the gaming session, the more body battery is gained. Afterwards the body battery deplieds to 5%.
    But during sleep or any other relaxing "activity" (watching tv for example) the body battery is stuck at 5%.

note: She charged the watch when really necessary through a wall plug. 

Hope to hear soon. Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards Danny

Thank you! I am going to need her email or serial number so I can reach out to her directly! 

• Thank you for your reply.
    Since I bought the watch, I will be handling this matter for her.
    How do I share my email in a private message?
    s/n starts with: 6SG.... ? (I've got the box here)

• Hello! I have DM you!