This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pulse Ox not recording during sleep

Got my lily on Feb. 4th.  The pulse ox at night worked for the first two nights and has not recorded anything since then.  I can get manual readings during the day but nothing records during sleep.  What can I  do to get sleep recording?

• Got my lily on Feb. 4th.  The pulse ox at night worked for the first two nights and has not recorded anything since then.  I can get manual readings during the day but nothing records during sleep.  What can I  do to get sleep recording?

Hello! Are you still experiencing this? Can we make sure that the Pulse Ox sleep recording has been turned on? If it is on, can we try toggling it off and then back on and see if it starts to record again?

• Still not working.  It is definitely set to "on".  I have tried toggling it off then on and still nothing.  I decided to leave it off for a few days then turn it back on.  I will report back.  I'm in Texas, big winter storms with massive power outages so I'll let you know when I can.

• Still not working.  It is definitely set to "on".  I have tried toggling it off then on and still nothing.  I decided to leave it off for a few days then turn it back on.  I will report back.  I'm in Texas, big winter storms with massive power outages so I'll let you know when I can.

Okay, another option we can try is to restore to defaults on the watch, change the setting to On, and see if it starts recording again. Please let me know how it responds after a few days and stay safe!

• My pulse O2 has not worked yet. Every day I go through all the settings on phone app and on the watch. reboot, etc. Then I wait overnight. And still no recording fir two weeks so far.. My Vivasmart4 recorded pulse O2 without fail. Then I upgraded to a cooler look two weeks ago. I need to know my oxygen saturation levels overnight for serious health issues. How do I fix this? I gave my Vivasmart4 to my granddaughter already.

• My pulse O2 has not worked yet. Every day I go through all the settings on phone app and on the watch. reboot, etc. Then I wait overnight. And still no recording fir two weeks so far.. My Vivasmart4 recorded pulse O2 without fail. Then I upgraded to a cooler look two weeks ago. I need to know my oxygen saturation levels overnight for serious health issues. How do I fix this? I gave my Vivasmart4 to my granddaughter already

If you go to the pulse ox widget, are you able to record a manual reading? 

https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/GUID-4205DB9F-0ACD-4AC2-86A8-957F27150AE4/EN-US/GUID-5A64BC28-36FE-478F-8C71-3295D1B87558.html