Lily 2 treadmill feature is garbage...watch giving "failed to save" message after every treadmill run.

Also dropped a bunch of steps, and no it didn't fail to count them bc I wasn't swinging my arms as I obviously know to swing my arms. It had counted them and when run "failed to save" it also dropped the step count 1200 steps, which wasn't even the step count for my run. Garbage feature.

• I am sorry to hear about this. We will want to look into this. Does this occur on other activities as well or just Treadmill activities? Do we have permission to reach out to you via email?

• Pretty much just on Treadmill, and it happened again last night. Didn't start the timer and yes I touched the arrow to start. Whole watch restarted when I stopped the non-functioning activity, and when it came back on it had dropped 335 counted steps. I contacted your customer service three weeks ago. They wanted me to upload something onto the watch through a computer, but the watch has no USB port so I have no idea how I was supposed to do that, not to mention I really shouldn't have to.

Supposedly a replacement is on the way for this lemon but it's been three weeks with no new watch so I am pretty unhappy with both the watch and Garmin's customer service.

Yes, you have permission to contact me by email, but for the record the other guy who contacted me was deeply unhelpful. 

• Happened again tonight. Seriously, what is wrong with this Garmin watch? Failed to begin the clock on Treadmill and then force-restarted and when it came back on dropped a few hundred steps. Garmin clearly does not stand behind its products.