Indoor Bike Activity

I do not see an Indoor Bike/Cycle workout option. Is there a way to create a custom workout on the Lily 2?

• As of my last update, Garmin Lily 2 doesn't support creating custom workouts directly on the device. However, you can create custom workouts using the Garmin Connect app or Garmin Connect website and then sync them to your Garmin Lily 2. Here's how:

1. **Create Custom Workout**: Open the Garmin Connect app or website and navigate to the "Training" or "Workouts" section. Look for an option to create a new custom workout.

2. **Design Your Workout**: Follow the prompts to design your custom workout, including specifying warm-up, intervals, cool-down, and any other desired details.

3. **Save Your Workout**: Once you've created your custom workout, save it within the Garmin Connect app or website.

4. **Sync to Your Device**: Ensure your Garmin Lily 2 is connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth and that it's synced with the Garmin Connect app. Your custom workout should automatically sync to your device.

5. **Access Custom Workout**: On your Garmin Lily 2, navigate to the "Training" or "Workouts" section to access your custom workout. You should be able to select and start your custom workout from there.

Although creating custom workouts directly on the device isn't possible with the Garmin Lily 2, using the Garmin Connect app or website provides a convenient way to create and customize workouts according to your preferences and sync them to your device for use during your indoor bike/cycle workouts.

• Thank you for this information. I tried setting up a custom workout, but in step 4, it said the Lily 2 is not a compatible device, so I could not sync the workout to my watch.