No display on Index S2 except the weight and weather

I bought the machine few weks ago.

I stepped on my Garmin Index S2, it shows my weight, and then powers off most of the time. No other data are displayed. disappointing as I bought it for the rest of the data. 

When lucky, it asks who I am with question and show me the weather on top.

I am fully connected on both app and garmin connect web with full profile entered and all widgets and features on. No data recording on my app.

Any idea what to do?

thanks

• Same problem for years now....sometimes everything is displayed as configured but most of the time (99,9%!) only weight and weather are displayed... never got a solution for that... really really frustating....

• There are threads on this same issue that date from 2 or 3 years ago. I've had the index s2 for years now, only having this problem now. Contacted Garmin support and they've been completely useless. Have attempted everything, and they've provided no real solution. I'm amazed that this is a recurring and unresolved issue still to this day. Are they even reading these threads??? 

• It's been a while, but this did happen once with my scale. Not sure what exactly fixed it, but I removed the scale from Garmin Connect, then factory reset the scale, then added it back to Garmin Connect. Made sure I've checked "Advanced Body Metrics" in Garmin Connect. I haven't had any issues since then.