Does anyone living in Switzerland have a Garmin Bounce Jr?

"I live in Switzerland and I just bought a Bounce Jr for my son. I also signed up for a one-year subscription for their LTE service for tracking and messaging. However, I soon realized that none of these features are working properly.

I even get this message from the support:

"Most possibly, your Bounce watch works well but unfortunately we've experienced several similar issues in Switzerland already.

Even if that sounds unusual, we would advise you to send the device back (within 30 days) and cancel your subscription using the order portal on garmin.ch."

I'm wondering if anyone living I  Switzerland does have this devise and it is working. Or they are selling a product that actually doesn't have coverage here.

• Thank you for your post. Most of Switzerland does have LTE coverage for our devices to work. However, it seems like the LTE coverage is limited in the area that you mainly use the watch. This is why you were provided the option to send your device back for a full refund. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

• Same for me, it doesn't work properly. Most of the time the watch can't be located and can't get the messages. Live in Luzern. It takes several refreshes attempts and when she is inside a building there is no hope that she gets any messages at all. Quite disappointed.

• User of 2 Bounce devices near Montreux, Vaud area. Generally speaking they work well, but we noticed different working pattern between the 2 devices. One (pink) works very well, very responsive, but the black one is getting similar behavior to your description. The pink one also has a better battery management (1.5 days), but black one discharges quite quickly (~ 12 hrs).