This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bounce Watch not updating to latest version

Hi I have the Garmin bounce connected to wifi but the latest 7.40 update does to apply. When I try to manually trigger the update on the watch it says that there is no update available.

• I had this happen with a previous update that was only partially rolled out at the time of checking for updates. It finally applied on its own as the roll out of the update finished. Looks like this update is only 60% rolled out so far as of today.

• Perfect. Sounds good I'll wait to see if it eventually updates. I'm looking forward to see if the LTE updates will positively impact battery life.

• Last school year, my son could barely get to the end of the school day before being below 20%. This year with updates and presumably some changes at his school and the local area LTE coverage, he is normally around 70% at the end of the school day. He currently also has the latest update installed but it was better than last year prior to the latest update.