This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to report invalid location data?

I have a geofence for my son's elementary school. Inside the school there is no cell coverage, no wifi connection available to students' personal devices, and no GPS signal. Every day so far this semester while my son is at school, throughout the day as he moves through the school (morning assembly, lunch, PE, library), I get notifications that he has left the geofence of his school and has instantly teleported to the district's high school campus 5 miles away. 

I assume this is due to the lack of LTE and GPS coverage and the way mobile cellular devices use detected wifi equipment SSID/MAC address information to report location when other means are unavailable. Whatever devices are being detected that are apparently registered to the district's high school campus are clearly located within my son's elementary campus.

I would like a way to report that a reported presence location is an incorrect location and identify the correct location so that whatever mechanism is triggering this can be updated so that I am not getting 5 invalid notifications per day that he has left school for the life of this device.

Please advise if there is a way to have users provide some validation/invalidation of location data that is reported.