This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

School mode based on geofence as well as time please.

Another great addition would be the possibility of setting school mode based on geofence settings as well as time.

i keep forgetting to turn off school mode when they are on break and they don't get message notifications.

• Approved! 

Also, what I posted on another website: 

1) The voice messages are great for 99% of the time, but I wished I could reach my son for a voice call, next time he's lost. This should be possible in principle given the LTE connection, but it's neither possible now nor announced as a feature for future FW updates.

2) Equally important, the tone and vibration for incoming messages are hardly ever enough for my 6yo to notice, even more so in winter with heavy jackets and hats. My messages hang there, evidenced only by a small icon on the screen, my son unaware of it. I would like to see an "emergency mode", where incoming messages from guardians are accompanied by a continuous sound until they are read, or even a ping option in the app that triggers such sound on the watch. Right now I send a message and get no reply, I know where my son is but not if he's ok, until he replies.

3) scheduled on / off. When my son arrives to Kindergarten he might take the watch off and then wear it again when the morning is over. Same when he goes to gymnastic, or other activities. It would be great to be able to switch off the watch directly from the app, and plan an automatic restart after a set time (e.g. auto turn on after 3h, etc.). This way battery life would significantly improve.