Can you please advise if it is possible to receive audible notifications from the Varia directly via a bluetooth headset?

Hello, I recently purchased a Garmin Edge 1040 non solar edition and am interested in buying a Varia RTL515

Can someone please advise if it is possible to receive audible notifications from the Varia (when it alerts me to approaching traffic from behind) directly via a bluetooth headset?

I ride with a mobile phone in my back pocket for music and emergency purposes.

When riding my edge 1040 is not connected to the Garmin connect app on my phone. The location access and internet on my phone are not activated.

I do not wish to connect the varia to a varia app on my phone when riding as it will drain my phone's battery

I simply want to know if it is possible to port the audible notification I receive from approaching traffic directly from the varia unit to my headphones or indirectly via my 1040 to my headphones without the need for any in ride android app usage? I.e. using either the garmin connect app or garmin varia app when riding. Using these when riding are not an option owing to their battery usage.

I simply want to ride, connect the varia to my 1040, listen to music via the Bluetooth headphone connection to my phone and receive any audible (traffic approaching) notifications through my Bluetooth headphones

With my headphones on, I will likely not hear the audible (traffic approaching) notification emitted by my edge 1040 which kind of defeats the object of having the varia

Thank you in advance