This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bosch e-bike compatability cable 010-13205-00 question -- will this work with my e-bike to hardware a varia?

I have a Trek Verve 2+ with a Bosch Activeline motor.  I want to use the hardwired Varia for e-bikes eRTL615, but I'm not sure the Bosch cable sold by Garmin will work.  Garmin sells a cable that they say that it is a cable for a 2nd generation motor, but technically The Activeline motor is a 3rd generation motor.  And I can't see the blue end of the cable to see if it'll fit into the female plug on the bike.  

The picture is a little blurry but this is the lhardwired light that I took off of the bike.  The adapter cable would need a receptacle like this.

Thanks in advance.

• It looks like you have the rear light in your hand. There are connectors in the motor housing as well as far as I understand. When I informed I should be able to use the cable with a new Bosch cargo motor. 

I try to order the eRTL615, but garmin likes to cancel my order for unkown reasons (fraude protection is the idea the person I got on the phone when calling Garmin here).

• I have ordered a cable from Bosch that fits the 12V port on the motor because with the Bosch compatible cable from Garmin I had to unplug the lights. It was around 10€, so not so expensive (but it makes the radar even more expensive..).

The shop also had to enable power to the 12V port because that had no power, but now I have the bikes lights and the 615 both on my tern gsd.

It would be better if Garmin would give the option to have a cable with that 12v connection and more length, the default wasn't long enough to get from the motor to the back of my bike.