This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Varia 510 not syncing properly with Garmin 1030 since recent software update

In the last week my Garmin 1030 updated it's software. Since then I had to do a manual reset on the device in order for it to record rides and now the device will only sync the Radar not the light link with my Varia 510 light. The light comes on but does not flash and the radar works as normal. The light shows on the 1030 that it is not connected only the radar. Please can you help

• Maybe you should try to unpaire your Varia 510 with your Garmin 1030, to paire it again and check if everything work fine after that.

• Had tried this several times. Eventually it showed a light on the Garmin. Will test tomorrow if this is stable and working as normal again.

• Hi. I also updated the Varia 510 today. And its impossible to adjust the light - modes. During connection with Edge 1000 not with RTL510, and not with Edge. Always light off - only radar works. I updated Edge and RTL. No idea how to solve - I contaced Garmin support some hours ago.

• Hi. I also updated the Varia 510 today. And its impossible to adjust the light - modes. During connection with Edge 1000 not with RTL510, and not with Edge. Always light off - only radar works. I updated Edge and RTL. No idea how to solve - I contaced Garmin support some hours ago.

• OMG. I just noticed my Garmin was on "Indoor" profile. Switched to MTB or Race - now it works.