UT800 Feature Request

Given that the UT800 has been out for a while and there haven’t been any updates for what seems to be a year, this request may be fruitless, and these may have been asked for before, however...

I’d like to see an option for the Di2 buttons to cycle through all modes > high-med-low-impulse-strobe < rather than just > high-strobe <

and second

I’d like to see an extra low power mode maybe 50-75 lumen used for when climbing, really don’t need 200 lumen when chewing the stem

Parents
  • One other observation is it would be great to be able to split the light modes between steady and flashing, also, not having to cycle between 200 lumen on a climb, then decide on a descent that I want 400 or 800 and have to go through (Individual mode)

200lm > Pulse > Strobe (distracting) > Off! (Dangerous) > 800 lumen

Who ever thought it was a good idea to have standby/off as one of the sequential options??? Last thing you need on a descent is complete darkness!

It should really be

Steady Modes - High > Medium > Low > High etc

Flash Mode - Pulse > Strobe > Pulse etc

Change between flash and steady modes - 1 second hold of the button

Standby - 2 second hold

Off - 3 second hold

or something like that

Full Auto it can do what it wants, but Individual mode should be set up a bit better I think.

• One other observation is it would be great to be able to split the light modes between steady and flashing, also, not having to cycle between 200 lumen on a climb, then decide on a descent that I want 400 or 800 and have to go through (Individual mode)

200lm > Pulse > Strobe (distracting) > Off! (Dangerous) > 800 lumen

Who ever thought it was a good idea to have standby/off as one of the sequential options??? Last thing you need on a descent is complete darkness!

It should really be

Steady Modes - High > Medium > Low > High etc

Flash Mode - Pulse > Strobe > Pulse etc

Change between flash and steady modes - 1 second hold of the button

Standby - 2 second hold

Off - 3 second hold

or something like that

Full Auto it can do what it wants, but Individual mode should be set up a bit better I think.

Children
No Data