This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where is the Light Network Data Screen on the Edge 520 Plus

I have an Edge 520 Plus with a Varia UT800 and RTL510 paired. In the data screen setup there is a dedicated Light Network screen, which is enabled however I can't see or find it anywhere. If I start a ride then I just get the three standard screens which I can cycle through. On any of the screens I can press the top-right option/acknowledge button and there is a Light Network option which I can go into to change the light settings but I was expecting to see a data screen with the two fields that I can customise. Where/how does it show up?

The 520 Plus manual doesn't really cover much about the data screens apart from mentioning there are some and that they can be customised. All three devices are running the latest firmware/software and I have a Light Network formed.
  • You will need to customize your data screens to include fields from the Lights category of datafields. I normally include the Light Battery datafield in one of my secondary screens.
  • Did you happen to solve this? I'm trying to figure out the same thing.
    I know I can include something from the *Lights* data fields in one of my data screens, but what is this dedicated Light Network data screen for (and where is it)?

• Same problem with a Varia515 and Edge 520+ combination. (see my other posts on this) The Edge 520+ with latest s/w only sees the Radar and not the light. (On one occasion I did manage to get the light but then the radar was disabled plus at the next restart the light sensor was again replaced by the radar)

• When you pair the 515, do you select the Search All option? I recall that I had to do this with my 1030 and I recall reading somewhere that is the recommended method.