This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firmware 4.10 - Continuos blink green-red

Hi all,

yesterday i updated my xc200 to firmware 4.10.

From that moment, i'm having issues to sync xc200 to edge 1040. Just after i move pedals xc200, they start to blink green-red for 5-6 minutes. During this period, it's impossible to sync with edge 1040. After that (about 6 minus), they stop blink and are pairable with my edge.

Anyone had the same issues?

• Have the same issue, I can't connect my pedal since updated Disappointed

Left is Red flash, and right blink 3 green every 5secs

• it looks like different issue.

Also if battery was new and good, i just changed with new one battery (2x Cr1/3n) and now xc200 are working good.

• Do your pedals report version 4.10 in the Connect app?   My attempts at an update to 4.10 (RK200) apparently do not succeed.  There hasn't been an error message/indication, and I never get the 20 red(or green) blinks to indicate failure (or success). The pedals continue to report 4.0, and Connect app no longer indicates that there's an update available, but my Edge830 does indicate there's a 4.10 update.  My batteries show 3 bars which looks to be over half.

The red/green flash on wakeup that you saw -- according to https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=YG411rRBbr3wpLEmQ1nOv5&partNumber=010-02388-00&tab=software

Pedals Flash Red/Green and Will Not Connect to Head Unit

Pedals that flash red/green upon waking up and will not connect to a previously paired device, indicates that a software update is attempting to install from the left pedal to the right pedal but it is failing repeatedly.

Solution: Replace batteries on both pedals. Spin the bike crank to wake up the pedals. The update from the left pedal will be installed to the right pedal. NOTE: The update can take up to 10 minutes to install.