This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Left Pedal not waking up

My left pedal does not wake up -- i have replaced the battery (twice) but with no luck. 

It was working fine for months , replacing batteries as required, but this morning nothing. 

Anyone have some advice ?

• did you find a solution? I have the same problem. Pedals worked fine 2 days ago, and no warnings about low battery. Today the left pedal is dead, and its battery is dead. Installed new battery (checked with a voltmeter) and left pedal still dead. No LED light at all on left side. Right side is okay, blinks green as it is searching for the left pedal.

• Update to this, the left pedal is actually killing its battery within a day. It's killed 3 batteries now. So whatever the problem is, the left pedal is draining its battery extremely fast, not lighting up its LED, and not pairing with anything. Emailed Garmin support and waiting for a reply.

• Hi! Please view our article linked HERE regarding the best practices for changing your batteries. If you continue to experience this, please contact your regions Garmin Support at Support.garmin.com

• Same problem here. If no solution is found I'll be looking for a refund. Been through this scenario before with the Stages powermeter. Contacted customer support so hopefully they'll have a solution.

• In my case they exchanged the pedals for a new set. So it sounds like this is a known issue with one pedal draining the battery rapidly and not waking up. I was happy with the exchange service and so far the new pedals are working well.

• That's reassuring Kyle, however, I've already had a pair replaced under warranty because a pedal strike while on the MTB snapped the cage snapped off one of the pedals. That said, my original pair didnt have any issues with the batteries draining.  I'll wait and see what they come back with.

• Quick update Kyle. Garmin exchanged my pedals under warranty too.