This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does Rally series support automatic calibration?

I am looking into RK200 series power meter. I see that Favedo duo has automatic calibration. But based on support article on Garmin, it is my understanding that I have to manual calibration every time I want to ride. 

I'm planning to use for indoor bike. Is it necessary to calibrate on every ride?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you. 

• Cool. Very useful information. I have Fenix 6 Pro. Shall I able to do auto calibration with Fenix 6 Pro or should I need Edge for this feature? 

• You can enable this auto-calibration from both , it is just a command , i think if You send this message to the pedals from the F6Pro once, the pedals store it and send back this "enabled" info to the Edge too. If You meant that You have only F6Pro, yes, that is enough, rotate the cranks, the pedals are waking up and go the sensor details in F6Pro under Rally sensor, and should be there this toggle button (if the pedals are not woken up then this submenu is not active, so be careful!). 

what i (and Garmin too) suggest that regularly (especially after fresh install) do a manual zero offset calibration with F6Pro, because this auto-zero is working within a narrow range (depending the previous manual zero offset calibration value) and if something changed heavily (some value is outside this range) then the auto-calibration cant "fix" it and there will be some offset difference between the measuring and the real power output. 

• Awesome. Glad to hear that I can calibrate right from Fenix 6.