This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What corrections are you seeing when calibrating

Running calibration on rs200 shows a value that continually fluctuations in the calibration successful screen. That number goes anywhere from 0 to +1. This seem normal with what you guys have noticed? Just want to make sure I installed ok. The 25lbs of torque seemed like a lot compared to how I would usually install pedals. 

• I also experience fluctuation when attempting calibration with my RS200, and the same issue with my V2 & V3’s. They usually go ± something, can’t remember the exact range, most annoying. Unlike my DZero’s report a non fluctuating value.

• Because the Vectors are reporting back a torque number in newtonmeter (+0.03NM for example), the Quarq (or a Power2Max) is reporting back an own offset number (depending on a totally unique calculation).

The small fluctuation during calibration with Vectors/Rallys are not problem, it is normal, these changes are very minor in power calculation.

• I contacted Garmin Support in mid of June 2021 and asked about this behaviour I was wondering about, also. They explained that everything ist well and the only relevant issue is that the success Screen was displayed. Everything else displayed subsequent I shall ignore.

Hope that helps,

KR Lupus