This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Conversion kit to SPD

Hello

i want to order a conversion kit for my Vector 3 dual pedals to SPD for a cross country touring trip that I will start on April 28th.

The problem is that Garmin is not shipping for 5 to 8 weeks.

• Does anyone know if there is any current availability elsewhere?

I have tried several online places without success.

Thanks !

• Garmin gives priority to LBS before they start selling new products on their web site.  

• I know it won’t guarantee anything, but Garmin is clearly trying to ship to bike shops and directly as much as they can—I ordered a Rally 200RS (SPD) set of pedals and received them in 4 days when buy.garmin.com showed 1 week availability, and I ordered the SPD-SL pedal body kit when the site said the same (5-8 weeks) but found there was an “Add to Cart” button instead of an “Email me when this product is available” box for an email address. To my surprise, I had the SPD-SL Pedal bodies in 5 days! 

Obviously Gare in are trying to set realistic expectations, but I couldn’t even find a LBS in the Los Angeles area that even had an order in for the pedal body kits calling around the day I placed the order with buy.Garmin.com. I’d suggest that at least trying from them could work for anybody that needs bodies in the next few weeks…