ridegps pinned routes to EE 2 & postcode search

Hi 

New garmin user from Wahoo

I normally pin a route in ridegps and it arrives on my wahoo head unit - not work on garmin ee2. All accounts are linked and i've tried via web browser and phone apps. I did manage to download fit file and import it manually but the easy "pinning" doesnt work. Any one tell me what i'm doing wrong

Post code search - treid this from location on the home screen and via the navigation menu route. Its like 1990 on my old volvo where you put in 1/2 a post code and then guess the road and number. Is there a 2024 way where you just put in a post code and you get taken to it ?

Thanks in advance - I have searched but no clear answers that guarantee working solutions. Anyone advise? Pretty simple things especially the navigate on a unit classed as a explorer head rather than a racing head.

Best 

L

• Update - just unpinning and repinning a route in ridewithgps as advised on garmin sites did NOT work.

However it works if in ridewithgps you copy an existing route to make a new one then pin that new one. Sync with connect and then sync head unit and the route appears.

Post code still hoping for answers  / guides from the forum

Best

L

• Hi, Despite reading that ee2 is unable to search for alphanumeric postcodes, I have found that it does, sort of. However its not made easy. Its a bit clunky.

Go to Navigation...Search Tools...Addresses.
    Enter the Country...In my case UK...enter
    Select Country...United Kingdom
    select Spell City.. Enter the name of the Town in which your postcode is found.
    Select Street...Enter the Street name.

Alternatively, You can go straight to Enter Post Code and enter the first three characters of the postcode and it will then give you one or more probable options. Though I believe you must first enter the Country in which you wish to search. Hope this helps. You cannot get any results from entering a postcode directly into the search box under navigation. Why????? Beats me, in 2024 I would have thought this an easy piece of programming common in Car GPS for years.