Wegwielrennen?

Mijn Edge Explore 2 noemt mijn activiteiten "wegwielrennen" in de Garmin Connect app en uiteindelijk "wielrennen" in Komoot. In mijn oude Edge Explore heette dat gewoon fietsen.

Kan ik dat ergens wijzigen in "fietsen"? Ik fiets namelijk op een Worldtraveller en geen racefiets.

Ik weet dat ik dat later per rit kan bewerken maar dat is natuurlijk niet handig.

Google translate:

My Edge Explore 2 calls my activities “wegwielrennen” in the Garmin Connect app and  “wielrennen” in Komoot. In my old Edge Explore it was just called fietsen.

Can I change that to "fietsen" somewhere? I cycle on a Worldtraveller and not a racing bike.

I know I can edit that later per trip, but that is of course not convenient.

• At this moment you can't.
    For each of the three default profiles you van change the color, the name and the settings, but not the activity type. As you state already you'll have to edit the activivity type in Garmin Connect and other repositories like Komoot for each individual activity.
    There has been a lot of requests already to Garmin to increase the number of available profiles (i.e. create new ones) and their versability (i.e. edit ALL parameters) but until today no changes in this respect.