This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't edit the datafield settings in GE and it doesn't recognize my already downloaded apps on EE2

I use GE 7.16.0 on Mac, there are lots of problems, for example:

1. when I connect the Edge Explore 2 to the computer and sync with Garmin Express, then GE doesn't see any of the datafields I already installed and use. It displays them (so it knows I did have them in the past), but there's no settings line, only the download icon.

2. even after I download them again, (then I even synced again with GE) the same: no settings link, and it thinks the DF isn't installed, so it only has the download icon.

Note: it does work when I connect the fenix6, so the problem is somehow related to EE2

• I’ve never changed the data fields on a edge explore 2 screen via Garmin Express. I wasn’t aware you could. I’ve either done it via the Garmin Connect mobile app or on gps itself. What do you mean by data fields you’ve installed; is this Garmin IQ; In which case, maybe raise with third party developer?

• This has nothing to do with the CIQ apps or their developers (and may I say that even if that was the case it's still a bug in GE that Garmin should fix)

I'm in touch now with Garmin about it. I managed to capture it on video on their request: www.youtube.com/watch