This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Activities not Syncing to GCM (Android)

I'm really struggling to get the EE2 to sync with my GCM (android 13), they see each other, and they both show that they are syncing but the activities dont come through.

I've tried turning them both off and on again and unpairing them multiple times. If I connect via cable to Garmin express it syncs.

I also have a Forerunner 955 and it syncs activities straight away, so it's something with the EE2.

• Me pasa los mismo incluso perdi los recorridos restableciendo el EE2, un perfil pasa de el..esto pasa con el primer perfil del los tres que trae antes sicronizaba de inmediato y ponia e-bike de montaña ahora nada de nada

• It's probably less the issue with EE2 as it has GPS, but maybe it can help: sometimes my son's watch battery is down to 0. (The watch doesn't have GPS, so the only way to sync time is via sync with Garmin Connect). Then he charges it, uses it, then later he syncs and there's no activity... But then we find it somewhere in the past, because when the battery discharged it lost the time and started from 1990 or something like that.

• Resolved!

While riding I noticed the weather wasn't showing, so I checked the location permissions in GCM and it was Allow only when using the app. When I changed it to Always, restarted everything, it syncd straight away.

Doesn't make sense though, as the 955 has been syncing the activities fine.