This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I disable Navigation prompts on data screen?

I am riding a course which I am very familiar with and viewing the data screen with 10 data fields.

However, everytime a turn comes up, there is a a popup windows with the navigation prompt. Tapping on it closes it but it pops up again immediately afterwards. 

This is very frustrating and I am unable to swipe the screen to change to another screen due to these constant popups. Is there any way to disable navigation prompts while riding a course? In the profile settings for Navigation prompst, there is only Text Only, or Map. What I'm missing is a third option "Never".

Does anyone have any idea how I can ride a course without these annoying prompts?

Thanks.

• By disabling Turn Guidance (Main screen - Courses / Saved Courses - menu (3 points) - Turn Guidance (On / Off). You 'll see the dark purple course line on the map screen, but as I understand you are riding with only the data screen visible.

• Thanks, that's just what I was looking for Slight smile

I am riding with two screens: the map with the course and the data screen. I'm mostly on the data screen and swipe over to the map now and then to check the surrounding area.