This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

bug: Connect IQ Store lists some of the installed apps in the wrong place in the menu

I don't know how to put it. But here's how to reproduce it on my device:

1. install a few CIQ apps.

2. in the device go to Settings > Connect IQ. This is what I see:

Until now I usually saw only Connect IQ Store and Kommoot (once). Yesterday I was playing with the store, installing, and deleting some apps, and during that once I saw below the Komoot my app (ANT+ HRM). Now I see these, that for sure make no sense, because there's only 1 Komoot app Slight smile

To me it looks like some bug in the dynamic menu system. Like some of the elements are not freed up, and they're displayed later with some "gabage data". But even that doesn't make much sense because I see this before I go into the Connect IQ store. And why is there 2 Komoot items...

I have Connect IQ store 1.2.3.1 installed, though IMHO what we see here is not the store, it looks like this is the edge's system menu, because a) it loads immediately after I click in Settings > Connect IQ, b)  it's the same style as the rest of the menu, c) when I click "Connect IQ Store" in this screen it loads the app and it loads the list of the apps and their icons, and that takes some time.

Edge Explore 2 FW: 7.09