Garmin cycling coch edge 840

Good evening, is anyone using the new Garmin cycling coach adaptive plan?
I'm having problems finishing the workouts suggested by the plan. At the end of the workouts, both the Garmin Connect app and the desktop version do not always recognize the activity performed, despite the correct execution with relative scoring. it seems that reading the workouts is random. For training I use Edge 840 Solar which is set as my main training device. Could it conflict with the fenix 6 x pro even if I don't train with the sports watch?
  • I have the same problem with Edge 1040.

• Same with my Edge 1040. I started the workout of the day from the "Workout" menu since the Garmin Coach widget was not showing the correct workout. I completed it but at the end, it's been saved but as a separate activity than the scheduled workout.

I ended up with the activity + the scheduled workout still here in Garmin connect. That's annoying.

• This has been escalated internally, and we are investigating multiple root causes for the same symptom. I will update this thread here when more info is available, and we do not need any more customer information in the meantime. 

• It looks like Edge 840 has some issues assigning the correct ID to those activities. I've had the same problem with my unit.

One time I managed to fix it manually by starting and stopping the workout again merging .fit files (using a third-party tool) and then uploading the merged .fit to Garmin Connect. However, today, I've tried this like 10 times without any luck, Edge 840 just hadn't marked any of those "workouts" as part of training plans so I was unable to merge it in the same way..

Maybe you can add a possibility to assign past activity to the training plan manually (ex. on Garmin Connect website) - it will be a workaround before Edge 840 firmware gets fixed.