Cannot get GroupTrack to work

My wife and I are riding together and would like to see each other's locations on our Garmin devices.  I have an Edge 830, she has an Edge Explore 2.  We've gone through all of the setup in the Connect app: LIveTrack is enabled, GroupTrack is set to "Invite Only" and we both active connections on each other's list.

On my Edge 830, under "Safety & Tracking," "GroupTrack" I have both "See Connections on Map" and "Message Nofications" sliders on.

On her Edge Explore 2, under "Safety & Tracking," "LiveTrack," and then "GroupTrack,"  both "See Connections on Map" and "Message Nofications" sliders are on.

We never see each other's locations on our devices.  What am I missing?  Any ideas?

• The obvious question: are both Garmins connected to their respective smartphones, location services on, power saving off?

As well, check following link

• Yes to all.  

I finally got it to work.  Here's how: I went into the LiveTrack settings in the Garmin Connect app, then GroupTrack and switched the visibility to "All Connections" for both.  Then started rides on both devices.  Then went into the GroupTrack settings on each device and hit the refresh button in the lower right corner.  It then flashed up a message "username added" and I was able to see the other rider on the map.  

I ended the rides on both devices, went back into the GroupTrack visibility setting on the Connect app, and switched back to "Invite only."  Started new rides on both devices, then back into the GroupTrack setting and hit the refresh button.  Rider was then added to each other's map.

Fingers crossed that it continues to work!  Thanks for your help.