This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin chest strap on fulgaz

Hello, there doesn't seem to be an 820 forum but I think it shouldn't matter - I have an Edge 820 and often use a chest strap to monitor my HR. I have recently bought an Elite Zumo indoor Smart Trainer, using fulgaz and am trying to get the HR strap to send a signal to fulgaz. That doesn't seem to work? I have downloaded the Elite app but not sure whether that will via fulgaz in the end record my heart rate? Anyone can answer that for me please?

• is your HRM dual? i mean, does it work via Bluetooth? the old Garmin HRM is just working on ANT+, so if You use the FulGas on tablet/mobile or pc with Bluetooth, then it wont work. But if i am knowing good, the Zumo can do HRM bridge (at least the Direto and Justo can), with that you need to pair the old ANT+ HRM to the Zumo via MyETraining app, then the Zumo FTMS BT protocol will broadcast the HR data in one channel with the power and cadence also. So in this case yoj just pair the Zumo to FulGas via BT and you will have all the data via one channel.

• I don't know anything about the bridging mentioned by Luko79, but I do use a heart rate strap when doing Fulgaz workouts with my Samsung tablet.  Pairing the strap with the tablet is all I needed to do (bluetooth).  It then appears in the list of available devices that Fulgaz presents before you start a workout.....