Edge Remote - Confirm notifications and go to first page

Hello,

two functions I would love to control on the Edge via remote or DI2-Shifters: 

- If a confirmation pops up I should be able to confirm it, as if I do a single typ on the touchscreen

- I can set a button to go to the map, I would also like to set it to go to the first page of my screens

Should be easy to implement and would improve usability a lot for me.

Greetings,

Stefan

• Using the remote to get to your first page is not an issue, all you have to do is have your first page after your map page. Then all you have to do is press the map button followed by the page button and your there on your first page.

With practice you can easily memorize how many presses of a button you need. 

And if you set the programmable button to short press map and long press elevation etc, you can then have two pages either side of the map and two pages either side of elevation.

Then all you have to do depending on what page you want is select map or elevation and then short press or long press to get to the page you want.

• Thanks. I sort of do this, but it´s a workaround that should not be necessary. I have a different order of pages and don´t want to change them as they are to my like so far.

And more important is the confirmation. That is really annoying to me....

• There is another way to fudge it.

Set one of the custom button presses on the remote action button to go to a page that you don't have configured on your activity profile.

eg If you don't use say the Compass, Virtual Partner or Lap Summary data screens on the activity profile; set your long press or short press to go to one of those & when you press the button it will go to the first configured data screen on the activity profile 

• Yes, that method works well, just tried it.

• Thanks, that sounds like a valid solution (still: it should work without workaround). Thank you!

Leaves the point with notification confirmation. Am I the only one who thinks that would be nice?