This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 830 timer won't start and end

I am having the following problems with the Garmin Edge 830. About two weeks ago, I wanted to start my ride by pressing the start activity timer button. That didn't work. I could not get the ride to start. The Garmin kept beeping the entire ride. After this I tried to reset the Garmin but was unsuccessful. The screen remained black. Plugging in the power supply also did not show up on the screen.  After one night I got the Garmin working again. Immediately did hardware reset and connected to computer via Garmin Express. Reinstalled everything and set the ride start to automatic. That worked only it was not possible to stop the ride after that. Waited one night until the battery was empty and then charged. Now started the Garmin without phone and wifi connection to see if that had any influence.
Unfortunately that did not give any improvement. Also the left button does nothing. It should be able to indicate a lap but that does not work either.  The Garmin does not respond at all to the bottom two buttons. For the rest, the Garmin still works.

I'm using system software 9.75