This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Do you see ClimbPro information in Garmin Connect after a ride?

I'm getting ClimbPro information during the ride, while following e.g. a course. After finishing the ride however, and getting the data upload into Garmin Connect, I don't see any Climbs data in the activity details in either web or mobile app. Is it an x40 only feature, or am I missing something? Anybody else got the ClimbPro details to display properly in Garmin Connect?

• No you don't see anything in Connect.  As far as I am aware it is a device only thing.

• Thank you for the reply. Friend of mine recently got a 1040, and he's getting a climb report in Garmin Connect, corresponding to the ClimbPro information he was getting during the ride. See screenshot:

It was even showing the climbs before 1040 got the update for free ride ClimbPro. During that time ClimbPro in 1040 was behaving more or less like the one I have in 830, and was only triggering when navigation was active. Hence my question.