Some help needed :D
- I have a fenix6pro since 2022-october
- I logged all my winter gym training and Zwift training (mostly base HR zone2/3 trainings during winter)
- I wore always HR strap + powermeter
VO2 max raised from 38 to 40 in 3-5 month.
- I started to train 1month ago outside , more zone3-4-5 trainings, intervalls,etc.
Fenix6 is used with power meter + HRM Dual
- VO2max is up now 40->41
I bought an edge 830, latest firmware, paired all the sensors
- At first!!! activity "physio trueup" was OFF (not noticed it is off)
- 60km zone2/3 ride, and Vo2Max is 49
- I turned on "physio trueup", sycned, etc.
- I did a 2nd ride with edge830 (some medium hill climbing) -> Vo2Max is 50
- Fenix 6 is miscalculated my vo2max?
- Fenix 6 + connect mixed up general vo2max and cycling vo2max?
- edge 830 is calculates it differently and 49-50 is actually the good value?
- becase "physio trueup" was off at first ride, it did not used "history" data during vo2max calculation?
(Does it use vo2max history data at all in algorythm?)
- but when it synced, it still calculates 50?
- Or this difference comes from, that up2now I had different kind of activities and my training status showed the general vo2max,
and because I do now only ride activities, now my cycling vo2max is represented in the training status?!?
(probably this is not the case, as connect shows cycling vo2max only for me)
- should I remove this 2 activity and data and try again with edge830?
- or start my next activity again on fenix6 as a TEST???
It's just interesting for me.... that this two device calculated two very different data.
The trend is more important for me than the absolute number, but still I am curious.