This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to show navigation map twice in between data screens?

In between auto scrolling through data screens, I only see the navigation map once. This is sometimes not enough if I am cycling somewhere where I need to take a handful of turns in the next 500m or so, and I would like to see the map more often. 

Is there a way to get the following? 

1 - Data screen 1

2 - Navigation map 

3 - Data screen 2

4 - Navigation map (again)

If Auto Scroll is enabled this would give me a map every other screen. 

• Yeah.  I know of no way to do this natively.  You may be able to do something with an IQ app.  There are IQ apps that allow adding more data fields to the map, which might allow you to eliminate 1 data screen.  Here's one, though I haven't tried it yet. 

apps.garmin.com/.../b3dc604d-ffb0-4cfd-99be-c2cdeac2215a

• Do away with auto scrolling, it's a waste of time, by the time you have looked at it, it's usually scrolled to the next page.

Then, all you have to do is scroll left or right from your navigation page to get to your two data pages, and back again when you want your navigation page.

Or get a Garmin remote and program the programmable button to take you straight to the navigation page.

Or add what data field you want to see on the navigation page, and leave it on display all the time.

And also, it cannot be that much of an issue if you want to be able to see the navigation page but still happy for it to autoscroll to a data page. You could miss a turn by it happening.