This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Strava Live Segments not available anymore

Hello

I have an issue that my Strava Live Segments don't show up anymore on my Edge 830...

I can see them in the Strava Segment Explorer widget, including my favourite ones, but if I select one of them and try to download them, it says "download failed".

I checked both on the Garmin Connect website and the Android App, my segments are configured to use Strava segments and not Garmin segments. I tried re-enabling the Strava to Garmin authorization, I hard resetted my Edge 830 as well but to no avail...

Any help appreciated...

• I noticed that if I place the .fit file of a Strava Live Segment, it will show up as Strava Live Segment in the Training menu.

But as soon as my device syncs, it deletes them all... So this looks like a sync issue...

• So it was an issue on Strava-side, for some reason my yearly renewal was only partially done, so some premium features were not available. Strava support fixed that for me, now it works Slight smile