This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

3D map disappears after software update to 8.10

I mostly navigate using the 3D view of the map. I noticed after the software update to 8.10 that the map and route disappear now for a short notice. Do more people have the same issue after the update? And is there a specific setting which might resolve the issue? Thanks. 

I copied a link from the 1030 plus forum below the show the issue. Apparently this device shows the same error.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1szLoD_oeITZm4y47A5TOqCkiOQEnbLqv/view?usp=sharing

• I'm having the same issue. While the arrows are a great addition when navigating, it looks like in 3D mode they sometimes get really big and overlap the map for some time.

• hallo Stefan voor mij ook hetzelfde probleem ..ik heb Garmin Nederland gebeld en ze zijn op de hoogte van dit probleem er komt tzt een firmware update maar wanneer is onbekend.

• same issue on the edge 530. Up till now I have not found a setting that mitigates this annoying  problem. This was working fine for ten years plus on my old buddy, the Edge 800

• Brand new 830, firmware 9.40 - still the same effect.

During navigation, once in several seconds (maybe during "reloading of map data and rendering") map details disappears for some seconds.

I've noticed that the "disappearance time" is longer if the map scale is less (the visible map covers bigger area).

Having no hope that Garmin will address this issue in the future updates...