This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Updated Strava routes wont update on Garmin Edge 830

In the past, when you made a change in a starred route in Strava, it also updated the route on my Garmin device. But somehow this doesn't work anymore on my Garmin device.

When I update a route on Strava, it syncs perfectly to Garmin Connect. Name changes, route edits etc. On the Garmin Connect App I also see the updated route, but after syncing my Edge 830 it the route isn't updated on the device. The only thing that does work, is to open that route in Garmin Connect and select the "send to device" option. Only then it will update the route after a sync.

I have tried the following:

• Unstar - Restar route on Strava = No Succes
  • Deleted all routes on the Garmin Device and resync = No succes
  • Deleted all routes on Garmin Device, in Garmin Connect and unstarred all routes on Strava. After that I starred all routes on Strava, they were synced to Garmin Connect and they were synced to the Garmin Device. Still, after a change in a route on Strava, it perfectly syncs to Garmin Connect, but it wont change on the Garmin Edge
  • I have disconnected all the partner integrations between Strava and Garmin, dit a complete reinstall of the Garmin Connect app on my phone, did a full reset on the Garmin device and installled it as new. After that I have set up all the partner integrations between Strava and Garmin and checked if the routes sync was on ( https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000919304--Syncing-Strava-Routes-to-your-Garmin-Device) = No succes. Still won't update edited routes on the device.
  • Did a firmware update, stlll not working
  • Removed all characters like / - : etc.. 

It wont work trough the mobile App and trough the Garmin Express app on my laptop with the original Garmin Cable.

What am I missing? I just want my Strava routes in sync/ updated between my Garmin edge and Strava. Yesterday I took the wrong turn.. 

Help