This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Arrow in navigation mode

Hello it is possible in the next update, in navigation mode, the arrow that indicates our position, could be a little bigger? Thanks.

• I agree. I have turned on high contrast and have seen a larger arrow but it does not last. The next time I am navigating it will probably be back to the small one. My eyes are old and tired. I would like everything on the screen to be larger.

• Hi, if you change map orientation to 3d you get a bigger arrow. The downside though is you don't see so much of the map.

• The best solution would be for Garmin to provide a way to turn off the Virtual Partner, and make the arrow the size as the VP is now.  If on the rare occasion you want to use the VP, it could be the size of the current position arrow.  

It never made sense to me that the VP arrow is actually larger than the current position arrow.  (Then again, the fact the the VP cannot be disabled never made sense to me either, but we've already been down that path and it leads to a dead end.)

• Thanks.  I was wondering what the big arrow was.  It's big and always very close to the small arrow.

• Yes, it would be nice if this setting would be stable. Alas it has not been for a lot of firmwares up to 7.00. If set at high contrast the bigger current location arrow is there sometimes, but most of the time it is the small one. Will have a look at fw 7.10 but not getting my hopes up. Especially for mtb it would be nice if it was working again.