This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Virtual Partner v6.00

v6.00 seems to have ruined the Virtual Partner feature. Whenever I go off course, the Virtual Partner is reset when I return to the course. I've fished through the menus and can't find a way to alter this behavior.

• +1 on this. I would even amphazise that you may be on the route but simply going through a short tunnel and loosing GPS signal for few seconds will have the same effect of reseting the virtual partner. So if you enconter a tunnel on your way (which is common where I leave), the virtual partner becomes useless.
    Garmin, please fix this: don't reset the virtual partner when loosing route because of user or GPS behaviour.

• I have the same partners. Unlike others who replied, I like the Virtual partner when I try to beat a PR... but every time you lose the course (like in a tunnel of if you have to do a small part off course because of road work for example), the partner is reset and becomes useless. I had another edge before, and it was working fine.

• I have the same probleme since 3 week. For me, it is not the case before, Is it possible the probleme came the last update 9.50 ?