This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Resuming a route after taking the device off from my bike

When i pauze a route and take my device off from my bike while having a break, it immediately saves the route. So i am not able to resume it anymore. I have started use the device very recently, and this happened twice so far. I am trying to figure out whether by mistake i touch the blue are "save the ride" when i pauze it or i am missing some kind of setting that needs to be changed. Many thanks for answer/s advance!

• Don't select save ride.  That stops and saves the ride.  Just leave the unit on the screen that appears when you pause the ride when having the break.  When you want to start again press the start/pause button again.

• I had this today, first time use (830), paused ride whilst stopped for a coffee, when I was ready to go, the unit had turned itself off and saved ride. As above, is there something pressed by mistake? The power button is quite a sturdy push to turn-off, not sure that would have been accidental, thanks

• I recommend using the "Auto Pause" function built-in to the 830. If you take your device off your bike and put it in your pocket then you should lock the screen to prevent accidental button presses.

• I push Pause on the device, afterwards I send it to sleep via the power button (you can put it in sleep mode or switch it off). This way it will not shut down itself and it will not safe but resume later.