This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Segment list screen while navigating course

When I navigate a course which includes starred segments which was built in Strava I see two data screens. One with the navigation data and one with a list of the segments on that course combined with the distance to the start and end of the segment. I don't care too much for this data but it does take up a whole screen which the auto scroll needs to go through. Is there any way to not show this screen while still having the segments pop up when I'm coming close like they would when I'm not navigating?

Thanks

Tobias

• I don't think so, but you could try the following.

That screen shows course points. The segments embedded in the course file are identified using course points, which is why that page is added.

Under the individual settings for a course you can switch course points off. That will stop that screen showing, but I don't know if it will also stop the embedded segments from being triggered. I have not tried it.

• That solves it. With the course points switched off the list was gone but since the segments were still strava live segments they still activated when I came near and triggered the segment field. Thanks!

Now I only need to figure out how to switch those course points off by default.

Thanks