This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is the status on having Garmin page control with SRAM AXS?

There is still no control of Edge pages via AXS buttons and it has been more than a year since I started using it. I don't know if this is a Garmin or a SRAM issue but since the Edge will show AXS gears and battery it seems more like Garmin software, especially since this option for Di2 is done inside the Edge menu. I assume though there needs to be some corroboration with SRAM. When AXS was released the initial reviews said this ability was planned. 

The ability to move through pages with my Di2 bike is invaluable; or go directly to the map with a double click. This is even more critical on a gravel bike where the roads are too rough to remove a hand, and I typically wear long finger gloves so swiping though pages reliably is almost impossible on the 830.  I'm building a new AXS Force/XX1 mullet gravel bike but I'm going to really regret not using GRX Di2 if there is no forthcoming page control in 2020. 

Any movement on this software addition? 

• I'm looking at purchasing a new bike. The company doesn't offer Shimano Di2, only SRAM AXS. I had a flash thought of "I'm sure it works, but I better verify that SRAM AXS will enable changing screens and starting new Laps via buttons like Di2 does." That is how I found this thread. I am now thinking I will have to buy a different bike because Laps and screen control are very important to me. I'd live to buy from an American company, but they need to offer the same (or better) features. I would very much welcome an update that says "oh, they fixed that, it's available now". Otherwise, I'm switching gears and shopping only for bikes with Shimano Di2 / GRX.