This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 830 issues

I have been using Garmin 830 for 1 ,5 week now and had several issues.

- First time when used Routes it lost satellites under 2km (open air). And when found satellites again route dissapeared (GPS+GLONASS). Second time it lasted 400m (open air) between 2 houses.

- Broadcasting Heart Rate over Forerunner 45 don't seem to be stable. Now 3 times (2 times on break) once during ride lost HR data. Bluetooth on/off on Forerunner didn't help, but turning Power on/off Forerunner 45 did fix connection. And just for notice that Broadcasting was active every time on watch. 
(last few days didnt have this issue anymore)

- Multiple devices on Garmin Connect. Devices are connected via bluetooth, but garmin connect shows they are not connected. In these situations I need to hard reset all devices, pair them again and hope that Garmin connect will sync all devices at once.

- Still cant figure out how to pair device to cpu for garmin express connection. Windows isn't recognizing device so Garmin express wont recognize it neither.

- Some Third party data fields are freezing device. I found that "Daylight left" is doing it, but 2 days ago it worked fine with same setup. App is working so long that device finds GPS and then device freeze.

- And yesterday had strange issue that device begun starting activities by itself. Like someone was pressing Start button. Factory reset solved it which caused previous issue with "Daylight left"

-

I seriously think Garmin should hire more software developers in house.
P.S. I havent even wrote up all issues I had in past one and half week.

Win10 1909
iOs 13.4
Edge 5.2 - Gps 2.9