This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status True up

Hello.

The physio true up is not working despite enabling it on both devices. Fenix 6 that has old data prior to buying edge 830 has a status of productive and edge 830 maintaining.

I can see that not all the workout are synced to edge 830 from Fenix 6. I should see both devices status the same. Do I miss something?

Thank you

• Welcome to the club. This is a very old issue.
    forums.garmin.com/.../vo2-max-not-updating-on-garmin-connect-and-physio-true-up-poor-with-two-devices
    (You will find many more pages. The theme is also discussed with other devices that have PhysioTrueUp.) 
    You can choose: 
    1. Garmin is not able to solve the problem. 
    2. Garmin does not care about you. 
    3. Both. 
    I can't even believe what Garmin is doing. You'll find enough Garmin(!) websites advertising that PhysioTrueUp aggregates the training state data from multiple devices. This does not work. And unfortunately, it looks like Garmin prefers his developers to work on new devices that generate new revenue instead of correcting software bugs to satisfy existing customers. Exactly the best customers who have bought two or more devices and use them all together. But these customers have already left their money with Garmin.

• That is sad to hear that they couldn't fix that. I sent all details in a request to support and waiting for the answer. will keep you posted.

• I don't believe they are not able to fix it. Its more that they don't care. The same with the Index Scale: It took over a year to get rid of their buggy NTP Server wich disconnected a lot of scales.

I think its fraud: They advertise something and don't deliver. Index is really a good example. They where informed about the NTP issue and it took them (if I recall right) almost half a year to acknowledge the problem. It took almost another year to solve it.
    Same here, they KNOW they advertise and don't deliver. They DONT do anything to deliver.

• I sent couple of emails and screen shots to the support yesterday and they said it is with the engineering team to check.

I analyzed myself and spot why there is a difference:

Garmin Edge 830 calculates training load for the past 7 days excluding today (Nov 28, 2019) so it was higher by 175 (it included Nov 21, 2019) vs Fenix 6.

Fenix 6 watch calculates training load for the past 7 days but includes the today's date (Nov 28, 2019), so it missed one day which is 175 load  (Last Thursday Nov 21, 2019). That's why TL is lower by 175.

I believe as per Garmin manual: the training load is for the past 7 days so I assume edge 830 is correct. I communicated my findings and I am waiting for the response to solve the issue.

Thank you!