battery goes to 0% after full shutdown

This is the 2nd time its happend to me after the new 5.0 update.

I go for a ride shut down the garmin completely (yes there is no more symbols on the screen) next day when i want to go for a ride the garmin wont start. 

if i plug it in it doesnt boot but shows battery recovery and after 20 sec it boots with 1% :/

this is realy annoying when you are ready to leave.

didn't have this problem on the previous s/w

Parents
  • HI,

I have had my 830 for almost two months and came across this problem on my unit last week.

I charge my unit 3 times a week on my computer but do not have (windows 64bit) garmin express open.  The one time I used Garmin express and powered off while Express was open, the following day it was on 0% when leaving to ride. :(

I have charged it since (as normal, with out express open) and its been fine.

Can others advise if this happened with them or were they offline.

• HI,

I have had my 830 for almost two months and came across this problem on my unit last week.

I charge my unit 3 times a week on my computer but do not have (windows 64bit) garmin express open.  The one time I used Garmin express and powered off while Express was open, the following day it was on 0% when leaving to ride. :(

I have charged it since (as normal, with out express open) and its been fine.

Can others advise if this happened with them or were they offline.

Children
No Data