This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trainingpeaks synch issues?

Hey y'all-

Since the upgrade, I'm noticing that my workouts from Trainingpeaks are not synching. I can see in the Trainingpeaks app that the workout has been sent to Garmin connect, but it's not showing up on the Edge. Anybody else seeing this?

Thanks!

• Folks-

Worked with Garmin support on this item. They had me go into Training Peaks and move a few future workouts/etc around, then put them back...basically mess with the calendar then restore it. Re-synched in GC and now my workouts are there. 

• Hi,

bringing this topic up again.

Don´t know if it´s related to SW 5.50 or anything else but I noticed that none of my scheduled workouts from TrainingPeaks getting synced to my Edge 830 anymore. In the past this worked pretty good. The workaround by moving the workouts also helped if some workouts were not synced.

The scheduled workouts from TrainingPeaks are availibe on my fenix 6 and also visible in garmin connect. Therefore it has to do something with my Edge...

Did anybody else noticed this with the latest SW version?

Thanks

• I've been having similar problems recently.  Training Peaks workouts get downloaded to my Edge 1030 Workouts but not to the Training Plan Calendar.  Workouts are being transferred from TP to GC.  I can see them on my GC Calendar.  I tried the workaround of creating a dummy workout in TP.  The dummy workout gets downloaded to 1030 Workouts but not to the 1030 Training Paln Calendar.  This used to work flawlessly.