- If you experience problems with this build, our engineering team would like to hear about your experience so they can work toward resolving any remaining issues. Please visit the Garmin forum for the Edge 830. Please note that you may not get a response to the forum post unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 4.21 to 4.23:
- Fixed an issue where activities could report inaccurate distances if GPS was acquired after the activity started.
- Fixed an issue where only a single sensor of each type was shown in the Search All list.
- Fixed an issue with the Trainer Found prompt appearing too often.
- Added map and elevation data screens to indoor profiles when a course is active.
- Updated the segment leaderboard strings to be more descriptive.
- Fixed an issue where the back button had unexpected behavior in some Connect IQ apps.
- Fixed a crash related to BLE sensor connection.
- Fixed a crash related to ClimbPro.
- Connect your Edge 830 device to your computer using the micro-USB cable.
- Download and unzip Edge830_423Beta.zip and place the GUPDATE.gcd file in the \Garmin folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the Edge, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps but place the GUPDATE-410.GCD file in the \Garmin folder. Rename the file to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device.
NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.