Battery drain for 830 when switched off?

The battery lifetime when the device is on is really great. However, when I switch it off completely (i.e. Power off - not sleep!) battery drains completely. I did not remember this behaviour from my Edge 810....

Is there some setting I need to pick? Does the Edge wake up and does some updating in the background? I cannot imagine this, but still would like to know.

Parents
  • Yep, just got a 3rd unit after replacing the first two units due to completely bad elevation tracking, and am now running into this issue with the new unit. Seems like I'm just stuck bouncing between showstopping defects. I've never actually successfully had the new device survive overnight without the battery completely draining.

• Yep, just got a 3rd unit after replacing the first two units due to completely bad elevation tracking, and am now running into this issue with the new unit. Seems like I'm just stuck bouncing between showstopping defects. I've never actually successfully had the new device survive overnight without the battery completely draining.

Children
No Data