Upgraded my iPhone to IOS 13 and now I can't connect my Edge 830. My Garmin 935 has no problems.
- Removing the app
- latest software (4.10) on Garmin
- Delete device from Bluetooth settings
After selecting the accessory and confirming the BT pairing code the connecting process fails:
"Couldn't connect to your Edge 830. It los like something went wrong during setup"
I tried it few times times and always the same issue....
Should i wait/hope for a new software version? Or is this a known problem and is there a fix for.
upgraded from 13 to 13.1, still no success.
I have an iphone 11 Pro
iphone X + ios 12 with a fresh garmin connect app works perfect..
- connected garmin to an iphone X (ios 12)
- recorded an activity
- synced the activity to Garmin connect via the phone X
- removed the iphone X connection from the Garmin
- set up a new connection between iphone 11 Pr (ios13.1) with garmin
---> successfull. (or lucky)